To obtain a FREE registration for Academic users (Universities/Colleges). Follow these three steps:
0) If your University/College has a Linux supercluster and you wish to install Kintecus on, please email jianni10 at the address @gmail.com for details.
1) Install Kintecus, turn on any internet connection devices that you normally use to connect to the internet (wireless or wired) and run Kintecus. Kintecus will complain (visually and audibly) about not locating an unlocking key and will also output a UNIQUE KINTECUS KEY (the computer identification id). Email that computer id inside the following statement:
I, (insert your full name), hereby agree that the use of
the Kintecus (or Atropos) software on the computer id, (insert computer id), will only be utilized for
non-profit research and non-profit experimentation in Academia
(Universities/Colleges/Schools). For research that utilizes Kintecus, I also agree to
fully cite Kintecus (and/or Atropos) in any published papers (in the main paper along with
the other references and not in the supporting information), conference proceedings,
proposals or any other public document. In addition, I will NOT use or install my
academic Kintecus unlock key on any corporate, industrial, military or government
enterprise computer or computer-"like" system under penalty of international
to BOTH kintecus[el-@atto]yahoo.com and jianni10[el-@atto]gmail.com from your UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE/SCHOOL email account (after changing "[el-@atto]" to "@"]. An unlocking key will emailed back to you. THE UNLOCKING KEY CAN ONLY BE UTILIZED ON ONE COMPUTER!! IT WILL NOT WORK ON DIFFERENT COMPUTERS! If you are teaching a class with Kintecus, then I need a weblink (from your schools/University/College website) to the course and the weblink should contain your email address. Once your course weblink is provided, multiple keys can be sent. These keys will last four years.
An Academic Kintecus (and
Atropos if requested) License Key will
be sent to your email address.
2) BE PATIENT! It should usually only take a day or two before a Kintecus unlocking key is sent, but sometimes it can take up to a week (like in the summer).
3) Please click on one or more social buttons below:
4) OPTIONAL STEP: Subscribe to the Kintecus User group by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org